Join us for the Donut Dash!
Online registration for the Donut Dash has closed. Day-Of registration will begin at 8:30 am this Saturday, October 16th. You can bring a completed registration form on Saturday along with your $30 registration fee or fill a form out at the event.
Get some exercise, enjoy some donuts and be a part of raising funds to empower women and men to choose life for their babies!
Heartline Pregnancy Center will hold its 13th annual Walk for Life & 5K on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 10:00 am. The walk/run will start and end at the Kosciusko Health Pavilion, 1515 Provident Drive, Warsaw, IN, traveling through the Lake City Greenway. (Download a map of the course.) Each participant who registers by September 29th will be guaranteed an event t-shirt in their size.
Help Raise Funds for Heartline’s Mission
The Donut Dash is one of only two major fundraisers for Heartline. Our fundraising goal for this event is $30,000. All funds raised will be used 100% to encourage and support women and men experiencing unexpected and challenging pregnancies and help save lives.
- You can help fundraise by setting up an online donation account connected with your Run Sign Up account where you registered for this event OR
- you can gather pledges and donations using this form [Steve – hotlink to the attached pledge form].
- You do not need to actually collect the money. Heartline staff will send requests for payment from your pledgers/donors after the event.
All proceeds will go to support Heartline’s ministry.
The race will be chip timed by Kosciusko Runners Association and awards will be given for overall 1st place male and female and medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in each 5-year age category. Also, medals will be given for the top three finishers who eat a donut at each of the three stations throughout the course.
- Certificate for each participant who successfully eats the three donuts over the 5K course.
- Children age 10-and-under only have to eat a donut hole at each donut station.
- Door prize drawing for participants who successfully eat a donut at each station during the race.
- Separate door prize drawing for children age 10-and-under who eat a donut hole at each station.
For more information call 574-267-5110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org