Heartline Clinic Hours
Due to COVID-19 recommended screening guidelines, we are unable to accept walk-in appointments at this time. We are taking a limited number of pregnancy test and ultrasound appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Please call the clinic for more information and to make an appointment at (574) 267-5110 or text (574)-635-1272. Clinic Procedures.
B.A.B.E Store Operations
- The BABE store will be open Mondays and Wednesdays 12-5pm.
- The store will be operated by appointment only and appointments will be scheduled in 30 minute increments to allow time for clients to shop and allow BABE coordinator to properly sanitize countertops, handles and other items throughout the store as necessary.
- We request that in the past month if you have been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 that you participate in curbside pick up only instead of entering the store. Also, if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or at least 2 of the following symptoms chills,repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell,nausea/vomiting/diarrhea that you should instead participate in curbside pick up. Masks will be required in the store. A reminder of these guidelines will be posted on the front door of the store before entering.
- The late, early, no show policy is as follows
- Clients should arrive on time for their appointment. If you are early, we request you wait in your car until, appointment time is confirmed through text. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If you need to reschedule, you will be required to do so 24 hours in advance out of respect for other clients.
- A text reminder will be given the day before the scheduled appointment.
- Clients will be required to text upon arrival to the Health Pavilion parking lot and should wait in the car until BABE coordinator calls and completes a COVID symptom screening. Only the client is allowed in the store, no other guests including children will be allowed. (If this is an issue, client can participate in curbside services)
- Text number : (574) 635-1272
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to wear a mask, get their temperature taken and utilize the hand sanitizing station located at the entrance of the store.
- Curbside services can still be utilized on an as needed basis
- The Library resources will be available again. Books returned to the BABE store will be set aside for a minimum of 3 days before recirculating.
COVID-19 Fact Sheet (for women who are pregnant or parenting)