Heartline Clinic Hours
Due to COVID-19 recommended screening guidelines, we are unable to accept walk-in appointments at this time. We are taking a limited number of pregnancy test and ultrasound appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Please call the clinic for more information and to make an appointment at (574) 267-5110 or text (574)-635-1272. Clinic Procedures.
B.A.B.E Store Operations
- The BABE store will be open Mondays and Wednesdays 12-5pm, NOW walk-ins welcome
- We request that in the past month if you have been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 that you participate in curbside pick up only instead of entering the store. Also, if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or at least 2 of the following symptoms chills,repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell,nausea/vomiting/diarrhea that you should instead participate in curbside pick up. Masks will be required in the store. A reminder of these guidelines will be posted on the front door of the store before entering.
- We request no children in the store at this time (If this is an issue, client can participate in curbside services)
- Text number : (574) 635-1272
- There will be a limit of 2 adult shoppers at a time, other guests will need to wait outside the door or in the lobby.
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to wear a mask, get their temperature taken and utilize the hand sanitizing station located at the entrance of the store.
- Curbside services can still be utilized on an as needed basis
- The Library resources will be available again. Books returned to the BABE store will be set aside for a minimum of 3 days before recirculating.
COVID-19 Fact Sheet (for women who are pregnant or parenting)