Heartline knows that the time you spend waiting for the results of a test can seem like forever. An unplanned pregnancy makes those minutes feel like hours. Our services and support are designed to help you in the midst of the unknown. Whatever emotion you might be feeling, our trained Nurses and Client Advocates are available to walk you through what comes next.
Heartline offers the following services often on the same day:
- Lab quality pregnancy testing
- Limited OB ultrasound if you qualify
- STI/STD testing vouchers (testing is done offsite)
- A nurse to help answer any questions you have
- Abortion information*
* Heartline healthcare professionals can provide information on abortion procedures, but do not refer for or perform abortions.
Click here for the Abortion Health Safety Checklist.
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – Noon